Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Grand Debut!


This is a great book by Beverly Cleary. It starts out with everybody calling her a pest especially her big sister. To top it all off it rains on her first day of kindergarten and she has to wear some ugly hand-me-down boots. Can it get any worse...well you'll just have to read it and find out!

Wordy Gurdy Of The Week: Naughty Boy (see side bar for example.)

Cool Fact: Dolphins sleep with one eye opened.

Joke: What did the beaver say to the tree?.....

....It's been nice gnawing you!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeaaa I get to be the first commenter! What an adorable idea this is! I can't wait to show Chanel in the morning! :) Totally linking to you guys.

Betsy said...

I think I know the answer .....is it a "bad lad"? if it is right, just bring my prize to church wednesday night!!!!

Love
Beppie

meboo said...

Ramona the Pest was one of my very books when I was little girl just like you - I thought the books were so funny! - I love your site Jenna!

meboo said...

Oops! Sorry! I meant to say, one of my very favorite books.

Melba

Kristi said...

I wruv Ramona the pest!!

JeanSkirtGirl said...

that great pic's!