Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Best Book Ever!

The Bible has a lot of interesting stories in it. This book comforts me when I'm scared. I especially like the story about Moses & Pharao. Another favorite of mine is the story about Elijah & Elisha. If you haven't read it lately you should!
***editors note: when my mother-in-law first gave this Bible story book to her I thought it would be nice for her to read me a chapter a night, but she sat there and read the whole thing cover to cover in one afternoon! As you can see by the cover she has read it many times over.

Wordy Gurdy of the Week: Splash...cake mix (see side bar for example) Congrats Beppi!!! You got last weeks wordy gurdy!!! You win the prize!!!

Cool Fact: Loud, fast music makes termites chew faster.

Joke: What swings through the trees and is very dangerous?......A chimpanzee with a machine gun.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Is everyone else just as stumped as me on the wordy gurdy this week???? *scratching head*

Kristi said...

I don't get word games. I'm scratching my head too. I think I lack patience. Jenna, I like that cool fact. It makes me wonder if our house really had Formosan termites 12 years ago? Or did our music just make the subterranians nervous?