Monday, November 8, 2010

Seeing Through Different Eyes.....

 About two weeks ago, my parents and eye doctor agreed that it would be OK for me to try contact lenses. The rules were:
  • I have to remove my own lenses every night
  • I have to properly clean and store my lenses
  • I have to put them in by myself every day     
I PASSED THE TEST!

I love my new contact lenses. Once they are in I don't even notice that they are there. I can see better and I don't have to worry about my glasses falling off when I play. Not to mention, I won't have to lose half the skin off my nose due to my glasses scraping my face when I fall.

I also got a new pair of glasses, but they will be spending most of their time at home.
We decided it was best to have a pair handy, in case my eyes get irritated, or I decide I want to read a book before I go to sleep.

2 comments:

McKenna Sage said...

I hope your eyes get even better. so you won't even have to do that!

McKenna Sage said...

Please, Eloise, Post more, more, MORE!!!!! Please????