Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Southern Bells




I was pretty nervous when I was on stage, but I was really determined to be in the talent show. All of the girls did really well. We played Beethoven's "Ode to Joy." We won 1st place!!! I guess all that practicing paid off. :o)





The girls in high heels won the "Best of Show" (audience choice)
WORDY GURDY: Blossom Strength (last week's w.g. / wise pupil=prudent student)
COOL FACT: Durring your life, you will eat an average of seventy insects and ten spiders while sleeping!!!! GROSS!!!!!! :-(
JOKE: What do you get when you cross an elephant with a sparrow?....
Broken telephone poles everywhere.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I really had a fun time judging the talent show....let me tell you it was a tough job...the kids did great....The Southern Bells did an awesome job....Congrats to all of you

Also....Flower Power to you ......

Betsy said...

oh yea.....and your costumes were great.....

JeanSkirtGirl said...

I hope you like your dress it was hard to help your mom find them yall look so cute you and the girl's great job your did wornderfull!!


love carmen

love ya!! cute pie's

Jennifer said...

Ya'll did wonderful!!! Hats off to your mom!!