Friday, May 23, 2008

Everybody Ought To Go To Sunday School!

I love this place! We have so much fun. A couple of Sundays ago we created our own potato characters with real potatoes and decorations. After we finished our teachers used them to act out the lesson story. This week our class is going on a picnic!
Wordy Gurdy:Last Weeks Answer was MOST TOAST
This week's clue is WISE PUPIL. If you don't remember how these work see the side bar.
Cool Fact: Lemons contain more sugar than strawberries.
Joke: What's the best way to catch a rabbit?...............................
Hide in the bushes and make a noise like lettuce. :o) lol

2 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

Hey Jenna!

I love your blog! And guess what...Our Sunday School is having a picnic too! I am seven years old and I am going into second grade and my name is Madison. We met when you came to my church in Alabama during Hurricane Katrina. I am so happy that you like books just as much as me, because I read books all day long!

Love,
Madison

See pictures of me on my mom and dad's blog...www.reallifechronicles.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

Potato people? That's something I haven't done in Sunday School and I thought I had done it all. Talia and Seleste had a blast at the picnic too.

You really ought to share your "how to do good in school tips" I've heard you made some good grades this year!!!